hello there, yes I know I haven't been writing past few days. its all because I have been a lot busy these days with my studies and looking for jobs. well well as long as the job is concerned, I am not sure that I'm doing well with my studies.well, to be honest, my course which I am pursuing is for CRUISE  SHIP MANAGEMENT and in order to get the diploma I have to complete the course which is for 9 months. 
   I would like to see myself as a management officer on a cruise ship. And I m working on that. but past few days I m not me .i can't really concentrate in my studies, I felt really bad when my professor she told me that she doesn't find the same person in me like she saw me when I first joined the class.i just don't know whats wrong with me. I m trying to look for jobs all I can do. but this is Mumbai and there are no fewer job opportunities. But all the jobs I m getting a full-time job and I'm in search of a part-time job. And it's not easy without a job .only me, I know how miserable my days are getting with the passing of days. I m not much aware of whats happening to me .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT I KEEP THINKING MOST OF THE TIME AND THANKS GIVING

HOW IT BEGAN AND MY MEETING WITH FABIENNE AUNTY.

ARTICLE WRITING .