HOW IT BEGAN AND MY MEETING WITH FABIENNE AUNTY.

                                                       
I was just thinking what will I have for tomorrow when I didn't get anything to have today.so, as a child all I did was wrapped my shirt around me and went off to sleep as it was a bit cold that day.and the only thing which struck my mind was "O GOD WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN TO ME ". Little did I know that destiny had its plan for me.so I went to sleep on the floor with an empty stomach.
   the next day was a good day to start as it was a fresh morning and I was feeling fresh but not to forget I was a lot hungry. so I went near the railway food plaza and was waiting for someone to give me something to eat. And that was when a hand was there on my shoulders from behind me. I was so scared and tried to run away.it was the insecurity which I had within me.
But the hand which I saw on my shoulders that day till today that same hand is there on my head.she was nonother than" FABIENNE FICHET"the lady I admire till today. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that this will happen to me .somethings that you never think of happens .it was the unexpected in short.
this lady walked into my life to make my life a better one .i remember well .with her there were 2 other men. And from them, one of them spoke to me in my native language that is Bengali and said would u like to "COME WITH US "I was like no way I'm going with you guys .and then they walked off. That was when it struck my mind let me go if they can do something good to me and the most important thing give me some food to eat.so I followed them and Fabienne aunty saw me coming and asked me to take a good bath in the river and gave me a new pair of dress to wear.
And guess what there was a broad smile on my face cause I got a new dress to wear .and from there my journey began with the "GALOPINS DE CALCUTTA"
You know the best thing when I was a child it was always in my mind I am so unlucky person.B ut this notion was all out of my head once I started to grow and got to know more about FABIENNE AUNTIES struggle.
You readers must be wondering who is this lady I am praising so much. Mind you she is "WORTH BEING PRAISED" this lady dedicated her life to the street children .she left her country and her family and on a visit to our country that's when she decided that she wants to do something for the children in India. She did her best and finally, she was successful in opening an orphanage in Kolkata.
there was someone else who played a major role during my childhood days as well. he is non-other than "FLORENT UNCLE " with love the boys call him "FLO BHARAT".this man always encouraged us and always listened to us when we had nothing important to say also. life in the home was a lot of fun.
The best thing about the home was we never felt we were away from our family and our own home .aunty did all she could to keep us happy and busy.i still remember her being my first teacher .andf she was teaching me mathematics .honestly the subject with I hated lifelong.i was like any normal kid was during their childhood. sorry perhaps more naughty than any child was in their childhood days.It was like a routine for me to get punished by aunty at least 3 times in a week.
















Comments

Well done prasenjit, i am waiting eagerly to read your next posts

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT I KEEP THINKING MOST OF THE TIME AND THANKS GIVING

ARTICLE WRITING .