well hello. today I'm not going to write much about myself .but I will be writing about a small and sweet family who are struggling and are going through the worst times of their lives. well, now that I am writing about them it makes me feel really in pain.i just cannot think of that family spending their night in the station all night long.
well, this is about a father who is not really educated but is ready to do anything to keep his daughter and wife safe and happy.he was working as a supervisor at a hotel. but who can tell when bad times really comes he was fired from his job.and, as usual, the wife was not working as she has to look after the 5 months child. well, I am or was a complete stranger to them .i went to just say Hi to the small kid.
After I come to know that they really have no place to stay as they didn't have money to pay for the rent of the flat they were thrown out from there also. I mean seriously how could anyone do that? the family didn't have money to pay for a month but that doesn't mean they won't pay the rent. the time u need someone by your side that's when they show their true color.
so well I just met the child and after I learned that they don't have a place to stay I really wanted to help but then it struck my mind I am also staying with a couple of boys .they might not like I am getting someone into the house cause they don't know them. And honestly, I feel so helpless and useless.thois is for them who are reading me. WHAT WOULD U HAVE DONE IF U FOUND SOMEONE IN THIS SITUATION??
       Honestly, I am trying a lot to help them .i am looking for flats which will charge less money and they can at least be safe for the time. I have a few friends who can help m,e find jobs for them and I am still doing that.
      WHATS MORE SURPRISING WAS LAST NIGHT. I said to them that I am going to have dinner and I asked before leaving whether they had their dinner or not. And guess what they said so happy that they had dinner and I saw them sitting quietly and eating cabbage in the corner. At that time all that came to my mind was no matter what I will take them for dinner.I know I am not someone who has a lot of money but I will be happy if I can at least feed someone. SO finally I took them for dinner in a restaurant. And what made me happy was when I saw them eating happily it really brought a big smile to my face.i was very happy to see them both eating.
    I know I can't be of great use but I am trying to help them with the little things I can. I really hope no one has to go through like this trouble again. I really want to help the couple but guess what I myself am being helped by other people and I am doing all I can just to bring a smile to their face.
for now, my main motive is to get them both a job and help them settle down.
   I wish I can help them with many more things. This couple is a pretty one.T he girl is well educated and she is not having any job.
I JUST WISH ALL THE LUCK TO THE GIRLCHILD. as for me, I will keep trying to help them .untill I see that they have settled down well.
   I have spent my nights at the station and I know pretty well what's it like to sit at the station all night long .and not have a proper place to sleep and not proper food to eat.they hardly eat anything the whole day just to save money for the night.i would love to help them I would be happy to help them but I am really useless and I cannot come of any help to the people who need help.
   I didn't write this post to let people know how helpful I am but I want people to know how its to live a life without a house in the street with a 5 months child.how much they are struggling .and I really wish I could do enough for them... I really want to do but I am so fucking useless ...helpless and good for nothing person.
 I tell u that child is one in a million..her smile is cannot even be compared to anything... it's a billion-dollar smile. can u just imagine a 5 months child smiling at u ?? i get lost in her smile .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT I KEEP THINKING MOST OF THE TIME AND THANKS GIVING

HOW IT BEGAN AND MY MEETING WITH FABIENNE AUNTY.

ARTICLE WRITING .