I have been back to my writing after a long time, I was a little busy these days. well, u see I am a college going student and on that process, I am looking for jobs also. yes, I agree that I came to Mumbai a few months back but I am also trying my best to find a job which is not at all easy in  Mumbai. Mumbai is a city known for its job opportunities and it's really fascinating that many people around India come to this city in search of a job. but one thing is true about Mumbai if anyone wants a full-time job its a place for u but if u happen to be a student and u  are looking for a part-time job then u had it.
  the mesmerizing this city looks u have all sorts of troublemakers everywhere. well, let's talk about me .i have been looking for a job and its been almost 4 months and guess what?? I haven't found any job yet. everyone here wants a full-time worker. I could have done a full-time job but here the problem is with my classes.well in my previous post I have already mentioned what course I am doing in case u don't remember here it is .i am doing cruise ship management. the name of this course sounds so interesting, right ? but trust me it's not as interesting as the name suggests.everytime i am completing with one chapter and start with the next till that time I have already forgotten the previous teachings. this is what's happening to me.but its ok.i will complete this course.so yes let's get back to the job topic.so I have been in search of a job and luckily I found one but it was like I was living in hell. well, I will tell u a short story about the job. 
   " well before knowing about my job story u must know a little about my class timings. so the timing of my class is from 10:30 to 12:30 in the afternoon  .or it can start from 12:30 to 2:30. this whole thing depends on the institute what timing they give me.so last month my class timing was from 12:30 to 2:30. And the job I got was in a cinema theatre. and my timing was from 3 in the afternoon until the last show. and the last shows end at 1:45 to 2 am.
This was not easy as I was coming home back by almost 3 am and then come home and dinner, shower and all this it was almost 4 am and again I had to wake up at 8am .which was not as easy as it looked. then go to the class and listen to the lecture for 2 consecutive hours and it was driving me crazy.no proper sleep and the worst thing was I didn't get time to revise lessons the professors taught.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT I KEEP THINKING MOST OF THE TIME AND THANKS GIVING

HOW IT BEGAN AND MY MEETING WITH FABIENNE AUNTY.

ARTICLE WRITING .