ABOUT MY FAMILY.

yes, I'm back to my writing. well, I have mentioned how aunty Fabienne found me but I forgot to mention how come all of a sudden I landed at the station.so this is how it all began.
     I have a family and that includes my father, mother, my elder brother, and a younger sister along with me.so u see I have 5 members. During my old days, my elder brother was like a savior to me. He helped me in all difficult situations and I still look at him as a great person though we don't get along much these days. So my mother is a very short-tempered lady and when she told us to get something from the nearby store and if we asked her once again what she said she would beat us up like hell.i remember she used to beat us with broomstick.and it would hurt a lot .trust me  it would hurt a lot .and we would start to cry "like a devil trying to get out of hell and enter the earth."she would beat us black and blue . And honestly I was just 4 and my bro 5 and a half, How were we supposed to remember all the things she asked us to get??
   So basically all the time we asked her if she could repeat what she said we were beaten up. My father, he knew all this but he couldn't say anything he was quiet. So we brothers planned to run away one fine day. It was when my mother she gave us a proper beating and sent us to the grocery store to get some stuff .so we decided to run away with the little money we had.
   so here started our days of escaping from the house. And my father when he came home at night he would look for us and then come out into the streets waiting when his 2 sons would make their way back home. He sometimes would come looking for us at the nearby station and he found us sleeping and he would carry the both of us on his shoulders and put us to bed. But the only thing that would keep hitting our mind was what if tomorrow dad is not home and again mom starts to beat us cause we ran away. 
   so before dad would leave home me and my brother we would make plans on how to escape today. and we succeeded in running away.
You won't believe sometimes we brothers we chained up and kept at home and my mother and father would go to work. And the worst thing was we had no food to eat.and we are chained up like we were some kind of criminals.
  But guess what if my mother was smart we being her child we were smarter. every morning we knew we would be chained up before she leaves home and what we did we kept mustard oil hidden nearby.so that when she left we would put the oil around our leg and hands and slowly try to slip off...And the best thing was every time she tied us and went, while she was back her boys were not home .we were on our expedition.
  trust me sometimes the days were so bad that we didn't have, money and we literally had to beg for food.anmd that's when we got to know the real value of hunger and food.
   yes, I have been writing my brother, my brother his name is "PRATAP".We struggled a lot but together. we never left each other alone and if he was out of my sight for a few moments I would start to annoy people by crying saying my brother is lost. But this fellow he never lost track of me. During the unexpected time there he was standing far away, looking at me cry for him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT I KEEP THINKING MOST OF THE TIME AND THANKS GIVING

HOW IT BEGAN AND MY MEETING WITH FABIENNE AUNTY.

ARTICLE WRITING .