few busy days.

sometimes the hours fly just like u never can understand how much time u had. Before i had enough time to waste and now that i want time for myself its equal to paying and buying time for myself.these few months i have become a lot busy more than i can anticipate.i hardly get to see the rising sun and the fall of night.
   well, i will tell u the reason behind my tiring days.i am actually working for a call center .which is not an easy task.i am working for a diagnostics center: as in booking home appointments and visit the main center and query related to the diagnostics. this job seems pretty easy but the fact about this is its not really what it looks. sometimes i get so frustrated that i don't even like to look at the messages in my mobile and receive my calls.
   the people who seem to be proper literate are actually not, they have no ethics how to talk over the phone .they hardly know how to ask questions without abusive words.i get so frustrated but what am i to do? I am working there so I to co-operate.
  doing this i bearly understand how fast my time flies by.pressure is everywhere.i get out of home at 7 in the morning .go directly to the class .my class starts by 9 or sometimes by 10:30.i have to sit for the  lectures and then get bored and no sooner the lecturer is done with the lecture i have to run to the railway station and board the train for my job.i have to reach there by 3:30. (NO CHANGING, NO FOOD ALL DAY LONG ).i go to my workplace and then get ready to take my calls. then starts my call time when i start to get frustrated. 
    so reading me u can understand how much time i have for myself...yes i get time for myself that to i have to get back to sleep as soon as possible .so that i can open my eyes the next day.
    i bearly understand what's wrong with the 24 hours time duration time i get.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT I KEEP THINKING MOST OF THE TIME AND THANKS GIVING

HOW IT BEGAN AND MY MEETING WITH FABIENNE AUNTY.

ARTICLE WRITING .