DREAMS..

It's not difficult to dream and its neither is illegal. Dreams help a person to stay motivated and passionate. Every person has dreams but it all depends what he does in order to achieve it. As i am also one of them I too have dreams to fulfill.
     well during my childhood days I had a lot of dreams and when I grew up to be an adult it finally struck me that all dreams are not that easy to achieve and all can't be fulfilled. Sometimes one must learn to let go of it.
    As for me, I have always wanted to become a businessman. well till the time I came to my 10th standards I was doing pretty well with my commerce studies.just for saying I was an all-rounder student. I study have done my studies with Science, Commerce, and Humanities (ARTS). In the 12th standard, I completed my studies, as a Humanities student. Well as of doing business this was a pretty interesting thing for me. But as u know youngsters mind keeps fluctuating(changing). When I was in standard 12 I wanted to join the INDIAN ARMY or the INDIAN POLICE FORCE.
    I wanted to serve my country and I was all set that no matter what I will join the Indian army or the police force. But here also there was an obstacle.No matter how well I do in the training but finally at the end of the day in order to get a goods posting I will have to pay a lump sum of money in order to the post. So knowing where I stand and my place I said: "this cannot be done by me".
     So finally the plan for the service was dropped. When I was in the 10th  standard I got a little passionate about history and English subjects. I got good marks, I had all my attention on the teachers who were teaching these subjects. And finally, as usual, I made up my mind that no matter what I want to complete my further studies in English. There were a lot of people motivating me that the decision I had made was not bad. And I was happy that this time I will not let go of my dream to complete my studies with English and become a teacher or a good lecturer.
    Till the moment I completed my 12th standard examination, I got crazy about the CRUISE LINE JOB.So I finally made up my mind to join a cruise course. That was the only best option I found at that time. So I joined a cruise course classes in Mumbai. but you know one thing sometimes I always think if I have made the right decision or not. But I am ready for all the consequences that come.
      Regarding family building, I know its not yet time for me to think about all these stuff but I read somewhere that in Indian we have started to make family plannings. So my family planning is simply the happiest thing for me would be when I get to adopt a girl child. ITS MY ALL TIME LONG LASTING DREAM TO ADOPT A GIRL CHILD.No matter how I kept changing my career but I never changed this dream of mine.
    
   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT I KEEP THINKING MOST OF THE TIME AND THANKS GIVING

HOW IT BEGAN AND MY MEETING WITH FABIENNE AUNTY.

ARTICLE WRITING .