GOING TO BOARDING.

It didn't take much time for me to move to a  boarding school. Aunty decided all of a sudden to send me to a boarding school. she called me and said we will be out of station for a day .so I was happy that finally, she was taking me outside on holiday .and later I got to know few more boys are joining me .so it was much better. I was happy that my friends were accompanying me.
so began my journey to the boarding.
I went for the entry exams and I passed the exams and now I was going to join the school .after a couple of months.so we came back to the home and then after a few days began our preparation for the boarding. Aunty started to take my mathematics subject more seriously. Aunty would sit in the evening with me with my mathematics and she would say me write 10. And me as a genius I  would write 1 and zero which for me was number 10. she would look at me and after a few more try I would start to cry worse than a girl child.
so that was me. if someone tried to correct me I would definitely start to cry or laugh out saying he or she is wrong and I am right.
Finally, it was my day to leave the home and go to my so-called boarding. I didn't want to leave the home as that was the only place we enjoyed a lot .but we were happy as were also going to a new place also.so began my journey to the boarding in the month of February, the year 2007.
so honestly, I went to boarding school without knowing how to speak  English. That was a major problem as I was in an English medium. and I didn't know how to speak English.so from there began my journey.it  was very difficult for me to converse with the other boys who spoke Hindi and some other language. yet I made up myself I won't give up and I started to learn how to speak English even if it was broken English.so since then I did a lot struggle and bang I caught up well with the language and I was now speaking to aunty in English when she called at school during the weekends.
I still remember when I was in the second standard during one class test I happened to fail and it was an English test and guess what I had to get 15 benders cause I failed.i have nothing to exaggerate so am writing what i went through. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT I KEEP THINKING MOST OF THE TIME AND THANKS GIVING

HOW IT BEGAN AND MY MEETING WITH FABIENNE AUNTY.

ARTICLE WRITING .