BOARDING LIFE

the first school I attended was in Kolkata and it was NANDAN school. it was an English medium for sure but I didn't study there for long as FABIENNE aunty had her plans to send me to a boarding school. Boarding was very fascinating in the beginning but slowly as the days passed by we were treated badly in the school where teachers were telling every student that we were orphan and you know when you are small and if anyone tells you something in front of your friends how much disturbing it is. not only that we were not allowed to go for some outside visit like the other children did. when outside visit was there if by mistake they took us outside they didn't pay money so that we could have something like all other normal children had. These days were like a nightmare to all of us who were a part of the galloping.
     And at that point of time, I would curse myself why this had to happen to me ?? But little did I know at that time that I had the best gift and the best people there to support me and cheer me up. I don't think its necessary to mention the school name.
I had this bad times when i made up my mind to run away from the school. And finally one fine day I succeeded in running away from school after a weeks planning.
     Tell me I had no reason to run away as I didn't miss my family a lot yet what made me run away. It was the behavior of the teachers who sometimes treated us like criminals .if others did a mistake they were given warnings but if it was one of our boys who did that mistake then it was common for at least 2 teachers at least to come and take out their frustration on us. But the best thing about us was we never complained to  Fabienne aunty cause we were a little aware of how much she was doing for us .that was within me I hardly complained to her but she got a lot of complaints about me from school. so I finally decided to run away and I did but unfortunately, there was a tea garden nearby and they caught me and called the school. The school authority came and received me and you won't believe after I reach school I was beaten up by so many teachers. everyone took their turn to thrash and there I was waiting when aunty will come to see me cause I got to know that they had informed her about my escape. I was nit allowed to speak to anyone and sit with anyone at school.i was kept aloof (away from others).



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT I KEEP THINKING MOST OF THE TIME AND THANKS GIVING

HOW IT BEGAN AND MY MEETING WITH FABIENNE AUNTY.

ARTICLE WRITING .