TRANSFER TO A NEW SCHOOL

My first boarding wasn't very good. So FABIENNE aunty decided to send me to the school where my brother was studying hoping that we would come closer if we studied together at the same school. But things never worked out. He was cool in front of his friends cause he was an old student in the school. But people hardly at school knew he was my brother .just see sleeping in the same dormitory, studying in the same class and even staying together yet nobody knew we were brothers .this is how you can make out how bad our relationship with one another was.
   He hardly spoke to me at school, and so I also didn't put much effort to speak to him. Every time aunty called us at school she was asking how it is going on in between us and I said it's going on well cause I didn't want to trouble her and also I gave up on my brother.he didn't treat me like a brother. But I heard from his girlfriend that he really cares for me but if u do care for someone you must show that person that yes you care for him/her. anyways things are still not very good amongst us .so its the same from our school life till date. We hardly speak to one another.
then slowly time did its job..time passed by and we came to the end of our standard 10.
then I went to the home and Fabienne aunty told me that i have to go to Mumbai where my family was living. Every time we heard that we have to go to visit our family my heart would start to beat faster. Honestly, during my holidays, i hated to go to my family but as Fabienne aunty says we had to do. This I know pretty well if anyone says us something we might ignore that person but as long as Fabienne aunty was concerned if she told us to do something it didn't take time to complete .that scared we were of her.  (BY THIS ABOVE STATEMENT I DONT MEAN TO HURT ANYONE's SENTIMENTS ).But we were always scared of her and still, now we are .not because she would beat us but because she has her own strong personality. She loved us when she had to and punished us when it was necessary.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT I KEEP THINKING MOST OF THE TIME AND THANKS GIVING

HOW IT BEGAN AND MY MEETING WITH FABIENNE AUNTY.

ARTICLE WRITING .