ABOUT MY CHILDHOOD LOVE LIFE .

Well, I am a little romantic person and yes I am attracted to girls .i mean come on I am a boy so I will be attracted to girls.so anyways this was how my childhood love life started. It all started when I was in the 6th standard. That time I had gained a little knowledge about the word called "LOVE".So, I liked a girl when it was in the 6th standard.Through my approach towards her everyone knew I liked her except for her. So it didn't work out as after that year I had to leave school .so she was on her way and I was on mine.
   Then in 7th standard, I liked another girl which took time of course to like her but unfortunately, she couldn't become my girlfriend cause she was my brother's girlfriend.so there also I was a loser. But like you know unexpected things happen in life. this time I gave up I didn't want to make any girlfriend cause all the time I was choosing the wrong girl .the girl I hated the most later with the passage of time turned out to my girlfriend .so it started like we became good friends and later after 2 years, I managed to propose and the saddest part was she didn't accept my proposal. and I thought it's better to remain friends than spoiling that relation.so I didn't tell her anymore again that I loved her.
  but good time come one day while doing march past she was continuously looking at me and giving me a  broad smile, this made me little confused what is going on in her head.so we exchanged smiles. and guess what that evening while I was coming back from my study class one of my class girl came and handed over to me a letter. when I opened the letter i couldn't understand what was written cause it was written in code words which lovers used for themselves.so when i cracked the code i was the happiest person there it was written i love you too.
     But u know school love is all puppy love .But this girl was a good one she was very supportive and always encouraging me .She knew all about me that i  was from an orphanage and she never spoke about it.She loved me a lot . But life was changed when my board exams was over .She had to leave and till then i  was a grown up boy.But it was too late to tell her how much i really loved her .
when she was in front of me i hardly paid any attension to her.
    Most of the time was for my friends and this girl she would wait for me to come and speak to her.i made her cry a few times but it was not intensonally .she wanted me to give time to her but when ever i spoke to her she would get thrashed up by the teachers and the principal.nobody told me anything cause i was a little famous all over the school ,but she was beaten up.so thats why i decided to maintain distance from her.
In india its not very easy to have a girlfriend if anyone come to knwo u have a girlfriend its like you have commited crime .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT I KEEP THINKING MOST OF THE TIME AND THANKS GIVING

HOW IT BEGAN AND MY MEETING WITH FABIENNE AUNTY.

ARTICLE WRITING .